Ninthore Overseas is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of Alloy 17-4 PH Washers, which is a precipitation hardening martensitic stainless steel. These Alloy 17-4 PH Flat Washers is a grade of martensitic precipitation hardened stainless steel that contains approximately 15 % – 17.5 % (17) chromium and 3 % – 5 % (4) nickel, as well as 3 % – 5 % copper. Our Alloy 17-4 PH Lock Washers is capable of attaining a wide range of strength and toughness properties depending on the precipitation or aging temperature used in hardening.
To further strengthen the stainless steel, these Alloy 17-4 PH Sealing Washers are subjected to heat treatments which result in the precipitation hardening stainless steel material. Our Alloy 17-4 PH Split Washers is chromium – copper precipitation hardening stainless steel used for applications requiring high strength and a moderate level of corrosion resistance. These Alloy 17-4 PH Slot Washers provides an outstanding combination of high strength, good corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties at temperatures up to 600 Degree F (316 Degree C), and good toughness in both base metal and welds.
Alloy 17-4 PH Washers | Alloy 17-4 PH Washers |Alloy 17-4 PH Washers | Alloy 17-4 PH Washers | Alloy 17-4 PH Washers | Alloy 17-4 PH Washers | Alloy 17-4 PH Washers | Alloy 17-4 PH Washers
Our Alloy 17-4 PH Machine Washers is one of the most widely used precipitation hardening grades, as it has high strength hardness up to about 572 Degree F while demonstrating good corrosion resistance in all heat treated conditions. These Alloy 17-4 PH Star Washers is a precipitation hardening martensitic stainless steel with Cu and Nb / Cb additions.
SS 17-4ph Washers Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A 479 / ASME SA 479|
|Standard||:||IS, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to 17-4ph0 mm|
|Size||:||M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes|
|Type||:||Flat Washer, Lock Washer, Sealing Washer, Split Washer, Slot Washer, Machine Washer, Star Washer|
|3.00 – 5.00||0.07||0.60||1.50||0.70||0.015||15.0 – 17.0|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength(PSI)
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 17-4 PH Washers
Ninthore Overseas is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of Alloy 17-4 PH Washers, which is a precipitation hardening martensitic stainless steel.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock