Ninthore Overseas aims at providing the best quality Stainless Steel Flanges to the customers. Our skilled and trained workers and use of modern technologies help us to upgrade our level of quality of our products in compliance with the industrial quality norms. Such quality products match to the products of international markets. We are one of the finest stainless steel flanges manufacturers in India. We produce the excellent quality array of stainless steel Flanges. While manufacturing Lap Joint Flanges, addition of alloy makes it more durable and reliable. We offer SS flanges in various sizes, shapes and grades to meet the needs of our patrons.
A lap joint flange consists of two parts, the backing flange and the stub end. The stub end will be butt weld to the pipe and the lap joint flange will be slip around the stub end. The lap joint flange does not connect to the pipe and the stud end directly. Hence, it is convenient to install the flange connection if there is some misalignment between the bolt holes. Lap joint flanges are typically made up of forged bar stock.
Lap joint flanges slide on to the pipe and are most typically used with stub finish fittings. A pipe is usually weld to the stub end and the lap joint flange is free to rotate around the stub end. The benefit of such arrangement is there won’t be any issues with bolt hole alignment.
Applications of Lap joint flanges
Socket weld flanges are used for the connection of all kinds of piping systems to convey the water, steam, air, oil and gas
- Power generation
- Chemical equipment
- Sea Water equipment
- Off-shore oil Drilling companies
- Pulp and paper Industry
- Water supply system
- Chemical Analysis
- Mechanical testing
- Dye Penetrant Test
- Micro test
- Positive Material Identification
- Macro test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Inter-granular Corrosion Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattering Test
- Bend Test
- Hydro-static Test
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking test
- Radiography Test
- Eddy Current Testing
- Hardness test
- Ultra Sonic Test
- Impact Test
Features of stainless steel flanges
- SS flange have excellent surface finish.
- SS Flanges are easy to install..
- Offered Flanges have accurate dimension.
- There are multiple diameters available in SS Flanges.
- Steel Flanges are rust resistant.
- These Flanges are resistant to corrosion.
- SS Flanges show high sturdiness.
- They have a conventional design.
- Steel Flanges are Qualitative in nature.
- SS Flanges are reasonable
- Our provided Flanges are of varied specifications.
- SS flanges are tensile.
- We provide SS Flange with high life-expectancy.
- The Flanges are dynamic in nature.
- Stainless Steel Flanges are dependable.
- SS Flanges are imperviable.
- They are resilient.
- The SS Flanges are endurable.
- SS Flange withstands easily at the greater temperature and heavy loads.
- SS Flange have stress corrosion cracking resistance.
Types of flanges
- Slip on Flanges
- Blind Flanges
- Weld Neck Flanges
- Threaded Flanges
- Socket Weld Flanges
- Spectacle Flanges
- Lap Joint Flanges
- Orifice Flanges
- Groove Flanges
- Long Neck Flanges
- Flat Face Flanges
- Raised Face Flanges