Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality AISI 4130 Plate to the well – regarded customers. These AISI 4130 Plates are widely used in different industries and esteemed for their high – class features such as strength, corrosion resistance and durability. Our AISI 4130 Coils are perfect for industrial and marine applications. The efforts used in the manufacture of these AISI 4130 Slating Coils are made after severely probing their durability and quality. Meanwhile, our AISI 4130 Perforated Coils are also being offered in different sizes, designs and shapes to our customers, where we model each product depending on client demands.
Application of these AISI 4130 Steel Plates could result in real cost savings when carefully compared to higher – cost alloys to determine if the necessary resistance is obtained in the chosen media. After hot working, anneal our AISI 4130 Steel Coils by heating to 1725 Degree F and 1850 Degree F for a minimum of 30 minutes per inch of thickness followed by water quench.
AISI 4130 Plate | AISI 4130 Plate | AISI 4130 Plate | AISI 4130 Plate | AISI 4130 Plate | AISI 4130 Plate | AISI 4130 Plate | AISI 4130 Plate
Hot forming of these AISI 4130 Steel Slating Coils should be in the range 1400 Degree – 2150 Degree F (760 Degree C – 1175 Degree C). Together with this, AISI 4130 Steel Perforated Coils may perhaps be taken from us at extremely low – cost prices and are well packed before supply.
AISI 4130 Sheet, Plate & Coil Specifications
|Specifications||:||AMS 6345, AMS 6350, MIL-18729, ASTM-A-505|
|Width & Length
||:||18″ x 72″ or 36″ x 72″|
|Surface||:||2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, checkered, embossed, hair line, sand
blast, Brush, etching, etc.
|Finish||:||Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR)|
|Form||:||Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Strip etc.|
|AISI 4130||0.50 max||0.28-0.33||0.15-0.25||0.40-0.60||0.15-0.35||97.3-98.22||–||0.025 MAX||0.035 max||0.80-1.10|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.85 g/cm3||1432 ℃||560||460||21.50 %|
|AISI 4130||1.7218||G41300||JIS G4105||BS 970||25CrMo4|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)