Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy 20 Flanges, where our entire product range ensures impeccable finishing and is performance based. These Alloy 20 Pipe Flanges (UNS N08020) is stabilized with Columbium to minimize carbide precipitation during welding. Alloy 20 Slip On Flanges particularly excels in resisting corrosion to hot sulfuric acids when compared to conventional stainless steels such as 316. These Alloy 20 Weld Neck Flanges has excellent resistance to general corrosion, pitting, and crevice corrosion in chemicals containing chlorides and sulfuric, phosphoric, and nitric acids.
Alloy 20 Spectacle Blind Flanges resists pitting and chloride ion corrosion and its copper content protects it from sulfuric acid. Meanwhile, Alloy 20 Threaded Flanges are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers, where we also offer the same at best prices. Welding of these Alloy 20 Socket Weld Flanges is commonly performed via, TIG, MIG as well as submerged arc welding (SAW) using either the matching filler metal, ER320LR for TIG and MIG and E320LR for SAW.
Alloy 20 Flanges | Alloy 20 Flanges | Alloy 20 Flanges | Alloy 20 Flanges | Alloy 20 Flanges | Alloy 20 Flanges | Alloy 20 Flanges | Alloy 20 Flanges
There has long been a debate on whether Alloy 20 Lap Joint Flanges is a stainless steel or a nickel alloy because the nickel content is right on the border of defining it as one way or the other. So, depending on who you talk to this alloy may be referred to as these Alloy 20 Ring Joint Type Flanges or as a nickel alloy.
Alloy 20 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B462/ ASME SB462|
|Size||:||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|Alloy 20||0.07 max||2.00 max||1.00 max||0.035 max||3.0-4.0||32.0-38.0||19.0-21.0||29.85 min*||2.0-3.0||0.045 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.1 g/cm3||1443 °C (2430 °F)||Psi -80,000, MPa -551||Psi – 35,000, MPa – 241||30%|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 20 Flanges
Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy 20 Flanges, where our entire product range ensures impeccable finishing and is performance based. These Alloy 20 Pipe Flanges (UNS N08020) is stabilized with Columbium to minimize carbide precipitation during welding.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock