Ninthore Overseas is one of the leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy 218 Washers, which is best known for its wear and galling resistance. Higher strengths of these Alloy 218 Flat Washers are attainable in the course of cold working the material and is still fully austenitic after severe cold – working. Our Alloy 218 Lock Washers is one of the best – selling known for its durable leak – proof property. The additions of Si and Mn have given these Alloy 218 Sealing Washers a matrix to inhibit wear, galling, and fretting even in the annealed condition.
Our Alloy 218 Split Washers is often chosen to solve SCC problems, which may perhaps occur with 316L stainless. These Alloy 218 Slot Washers was designed for maximum resistance to acid attack and demonstrates superior resistance to stress – corrosion cracking in boiling 20 % sulfuric acid to 40 % sulfuric acid. Our Alloy 218 Machine Washers as well has excellent general corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
Alloy 218 Washers | Alloy 218 Washers | Alloy 218 Washers | Alloy 218 Washers | Alloy 218 Washers | Alloy 218 Washers | Alloy 218 Washers | Alloy 218 Washers | Alloy 218 Washers
These Alloy 218 Star Washers has good mechanical properties at both ambient and elevated temperatures, up to approximately 930 Degree F (500 Degree C) and is readily fabricated by usual industrial processes. Our Alloy 218 Wire Spring Washers combines excellent corrosion resistance with elevated mechanical properties and relatively easy fabrication. These Alloy 218 Flat Spring Washers is composed of carbon, chromium, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, phosphorous, silicon, and sulfur.
Alloy 218 Washers Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B 194 ASME SB 194|
|Standard||:||IS, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Size||:||M02 to M33|
|Type||:||Flat Washer, Lock Washer, Sealing Washer, Split Washer, Slot Washer, Machine Washer, Star Washer|
|9.00 – 8.00||0.10||0.75||9 – 7||4.5 – 3.5||0.18 – 0.08||18 – 16|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength
||379 MPa||724 MPa||35 %|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 218 Washers
Ninthore Overseas is one of the leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy 218 Washers, which is best known for its wear and galling resistance.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock