Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Stainless Steel 410 Washers, which cannot be hardened by heat treatment. The austenitic SS 410 Flat Washers are considered to be the most weldable of the high – alloy steels and can be welded by all fusion and resistance welding processes. SS 410 Lock Washers is annealed in the 1600 Degree F – 1650 Degree F (871 Degree C – 899 Degree C) range and then air cooled to relieve cold working stresses. Stainless Steel 410 Sealing Washer should not be exposed to temperatures of 2000 Degree F (1093 Degree C) or above due to embrittlement.
If excessive large grains are encountered after annealing mildly cold – worked material, the annealing temperature of SS 410 Split Washers should be decreased to a range of 1200 Degree F – 1350 Degree F (649 Degree C – 732 Degree C) range. For maximum corrosion resistance to chemical environments, it is essential that the surface of Stainless Steel 410 Slot Washer be free of all heat tint or oxide formed during annealing or hot working.
Stainless Steel 410 Washers | Stainless Steel 410 Washers | Stainless Steel 410 Washers | Stainless Steel 410 Washers | Stainless Steel 410 Washers | Stainless Steel 410 Washers | Stainless Steel 410 Washers | Stainless Steel 410 Washers
All surfaces of Stainless Steel 410 Machine Washers must be ground or polished to remove any traces of oxide and surface decarburization. The parts of SS 410 Star Washers should then be immersed in a warm solution of 10 % – 20 % nitric acid followed by a water rinse to remove any residual iron.
SS 410 Washer Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A193 ASME SA193|
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||M02 to M33|
|Size||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Type||:||Flat Washer, Lock Washer, Sealing Washer, Split Washer, Slot Washer, Machine Washer, Star Washer SPRINGS – Wire Spring & Flat Spring|
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||Swedish SS||Japanese JIS|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Stainless Steel 410 Washers
Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Stainless Steel 410 Washers, which cannot be hardened by heat treatment.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock