Ninthore Overseas aims at providing the best quality Stainless Steel Products to the customers. Our skilled and trained workers and use of modern technologies help us to upgrade our level of quality of our products in compliance with the industrial quality norms. Such quality products match to the products of international markets. We are one of the finest manufacturers of forged fittings. We produce the excellent quality array of forged fittings. While manufacturing stainless steel forged fittings, addition of alloy makes it more durable and reliable. The SS forged fitting are offered in various sizes, shapes and grades to meet the needs of our patrons.
Forged fittings are used to change the direction of piping system. Thus it is to change the flow in high-velocity environments. Stainless steel forged fittings are made for service in wet Chlorine environments. These fittings are highly acknowledged for sturdy finish, precise dimensions, robust design, rust and corrosion resistance characteristics. Such fittings are widely used in various industrial and engineering sectors such as power generation and other applications where high pressure are the concern. These are the most appreciated fittings than any other types. Using such fittings eliminates the possibility of leakages.
The stainless steel forged fittings are designed for service in wet chlorine environments. The stainless steel is prone to inter granular attacks. Such fittings are quite ductile and are similar to stainless steel grades. Many tests are performed on these fittings to ensure the quality and performance in adverse conditions.
- The stainless steel forgings are generally strong and tough.
- They are durable in nature.
- Being similar to stainless steel grades, they have the resistance property. Hence, they are corrosion and rust resistant.
- They are anisotropic. This means the steel forgings are strong in one direction along the longitudinal axis and weak in other directions.
- The process of forging is controllable and deliberate. It is consistent between different forgings.
- It is difficult to shape the metal due to forging. Hence there is limit on size.
Applications of forged fittings
- Aerospace Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Defense Industry
- Food & beverages
- Machine and Medical tools
- Nuclear Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Pressure Vessels
- Farm Machinery
- Power Generation
- Socket Weld fittings
- 90 Deg Socket weld elbow
- SS 304 Forged 45 deg socket weld elbow
- 316 L Forged Socket weld equal tee
- Forged socket weld unequal tee
- 317 forged socket weld equal cross
- 321 H forged socket weld unequal cross
- 347 Forged Socket weld half coupling
- 304 L Forged Socket weld full coupling
- Screwed Threaded fittings
- 304 H Forged 90 Deg Screwed threaded elbow
- 316 Forged 45 Deg Screwed threaded elbow
- 321 Forged Screwed threaded elbow
- 317 L Forged Screwed threaded equal tee
- Forged Screwed threaded unequal tee
- 317 L Forged Screwed threaded equal cross
- 316 L Forged Screwed threaded unequal cross
- 347 H Forged Screwed threaded half coupling
- Forged Screwed threaded full coupling
- 304 Forged Screwed threaded Cap
- 316 L Forged Screwed threaded Plug
- 317 Forged Screwed threaded Bushing
- Forged Screwed threaded hex nipples
- 347 Forged Screwed threaded Street elbows
- 304 H Welding boss
- Steel Union BS 3799