Ninthore Overseas supplies one of the best quality Stainless Steel Channels. Ninthore Overseas produces a wide and varied range of SS channel which includes C type SS channel, U type Stainless Steel channels, H type Stainless Steel channel, L type SS channel, T type Stainless Steel channel, I type SS channel and Bottom Drawer SS channel . Therefore, we provide all the channels in different sizes and grades to meet the requirements in various industries. Huge sizes of SS channel above 20 inches undergoes laser fused technology. Hot rolling technique is for other products. The clients of Ninthore Overseas can avail all the grades of SS channel. The grades are 300 series SS channel , 300 series high Temp stainless steel channels, 400 series stainless steel channels, duplex stainless steel channels, precipitation hardening stainless steel channels, nickel SS channel and 6 Moly SS channel.
Applications of Stainless Steel Channels
SS channel have applications in multiple market segments depending upon the type, size and grade of the SS channel. These SS channel have applications in general building and construction industry, waste water treatments, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper industry, food processing industry, furniture, Architectural Applications, Precision Engineering, Kitchen equipment, Sanitary Wares, Structural use of high Strength components, Handles, Handrails, Engineering industry, Petroleum and Oil and Gas industry.
We serve our patrons with best quality SS channel as per industry quality standard. All standard sizes of channels are available. However, if a client wants SS channel of a non standard size, Ninthore Overseas supplies such SS channel with cutting service. Hence, feel free to order our SS channel , be it small or big. Ninthore Overseas will provide you with high quality product and with the best reasonable rates.
We manufacture stainless steel channels with a high quality raw material which can meet the international quality standards of industrial market segments. The SS channel are highly corrosion resistant and rust resistant. These channels are durable and will eliminate the replacement costs of replacing carbon structures due to the alloys added while manufacturing SS channel . SS channel have high ductility, clean surface finish and they are highly tensile. Also these S S channels have excellent high and low temperature properties, life cycle costs benefits. All the SS channel are 100% recyclable and hence they last for lifetime.
The manufacturing of stainless steel channels includes a series of process.
- The raw materials such as iron ore, chromium, silicon, nickel, carbon, nitrogen and manganese melts in an electric furnace. It is in semi-finished form.
- The semi finished formed steel undergoes hot rolling. Here the steel undergoes through heat and hot huge rolls.
- The stainless steel is put through heat and is cooled down at a prescribed temperature which is known as annealing. This process requires a lot of careful control.
- After annealing a scale forms on the steel. The most common process is pickling. It includes nitric hydrofluoric acid bath. Annealing and descaling is the next step.
- These stainless steel then undergoes through cutting and surface finishing.
- At last, the stainless steel are packed and fabricated to the end user.