Ninthore Overseas manufactures and supplies superior quality stainless steel coils to local as well as international markets. We offer stainless steel coil in different sizes, specifications, thickness, grades and dimensions as per your requirements. Stainless steel coils are used in different industries as we provide thickness and dimensions as per the requirements of the patrons. The standard grades of stainless steel coil available are 200 series stainless steel coil, 300 series stainless steel coil, 400 series stainless steel coil, 600 series stainless steel coil. We offer a wide range of stainless steel coil.
Ninthore Overseas, are ISO 9001 certified stainless steel coils manufacturers in India. They are strong, resist corrosion, are light in weight and require low maintenance. Also, they are flexible and easily meet the requirements of a range of design criteria. Within the industry (especially manufacturing), you can find numerous grades of stainless steel coils, each with different properties and usability.
Uses of Stainless Steel Coils
Stainless Steel Coils have various uses in the industrial market. As the SS coils we provide are flexible and dynamic, it has varied uses. Some of them are:
- Oil and gas- SS coils are used in oil and gas industry for metal jacketing, Ancillaries and also in thermal insulation products.
- Construction industry-The uses of SS coils are in construction products and fixing in construction industry.
- Wire forming- SS Coils are for wire forming process.
- Architecture- SS coil are used for metal cladding for buildings , Color Met, Ted met and many more.
- HVAC- Stainless Steel coil are used in efficient production within the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry.
These Stainless steel coils are used in heat exchangers, heating elements, flexible tubing , filtration devices, cutlery products, springs, architectural decoration, luxury doors, elevators decorating, metal tank shell, ship building, decorated inside the train, as well as outdoor works, advertising nameplate, the ceiling and cabinets, aisle panels, screen, the tunnel project, hotels, guest houses, entertainment place, kitchen equipment, light industrial, surgical instruments and others.
Stainless Steel Coils Grades
- Stainless Steel 201 Coil
- SS 202 Coil
- Stainless Steel 304 Coil
- SS 304 L Coil
- SS 309 S Coil
- Stainless Steel 310 S Coil
- Stainless Steel 316 Coil
- SS 316 L Coil
- Stainless Steel 316 Ti Coil
- Stainless Steel 317 L Coil
- SS 321 Coil
- Stainless Steel 347 H Coil
- SS 409 Coil
- Stainless Steel 409 L Coil
- Stainless Steel 410 Coil
- SS 420 Coil
- Stainless Steel 430 Coil
Features of stainless steel coils
- Stainless Steel Coils have excellent surface finish.
- There are multiple diameters available in SS Coils.
- Steel Coils are rust resistant.
- These Coils are resistant to corrosion.
- SS Coils show high sturdiness.
- They have a conventional design.
- Steel Coils are Qualitative in nature.
- SS Coils are reasonable.
- Our provided Coils are of varied specifications.
- SS coil are tensile.
- We provide stainless steel Coils with high life-expectancy.
- The Coils are dynamic in nature.
- Stainless Steel Coils are dependable.
- SS Coils are imperviable.
- They are resilient.
- SS Coils are endurable.
- SS coil withstands easily at the greater temperature and heavy loads.
Ninthore Overseas specializes in production and distribution of stainless steel coils. It can be provided in wide range of size and grades. Sizes of these coils range from 2 x 10mm to 100 x 1000mm. SS coils are supplied in different grades ranging from 201 to 347H. Customised lengths of SS coils are also available according to your requirements. We offer all the non – standard sizes and different grades stainless steel coil.
The surface and finish of our produced coils are 2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, checkered, embossed, hair line, sand blast, Brush, etching, etc. The standard coils available are ASTM A 240, JIS4304-2005, ASTM A167, EN10088-2-2005, GB/T3280-2007, etc. We manufacture the coils by hot rolled and cold rolled technique. We ensure that the products are not damaged while transportation and hence, we use standard export packaging method.
Ninthore Overseas is familiar for the quality assurance we provide to our clients. Our products are quality assured by undergoing manufacturing and heat treatment techniques. Products undergo various tests such as ultrasonic test, surface and internal defects tests, composition analysis, tensile strength and other mechanical and chemical properties tests. These analysis assures the reliability, dependability and suitability of the coils for its specific end use. The quality of the stainless steel coil makes it competitive not only in India but also in the foreign markets.
- Thickness : 0.3 – 10.00 mm
- Width : 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 3500mm.
- Length : 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm.