Ninthore Overseas is a full line distributor, processor, manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel U channel and stainless steel C channels in 201, 304, 304L, 316L, Duplex, 904L in all standard sizes and finishes. We are ISO 9001 certified Stainless steel channels manufacturers in India. Stainless steel channels supplied by Ninthore Overseas are certified to highest level of industry standards, and are accompanied by Mill Test Certificates, as per EN 10204 3.1. We can supply cut to size stainless steel channels, with both small and big widths. Our stock of stainless steel channels includes thickness range from 2mm up to 6, with Ultrasonic Test Reports, Chemical Test Reports, as well as Mechanical Test Reports
Specifications of stainless steel channels
We manufacture stainless steel channels with a high quality raw material which can meet the international quality standards of industrial market segments. The SS channel are highly corrosion resistant and rust resistant. These channels are durable and will eliminate the replacement costs of replacing carbon structures due to the alloys added while manufacturing SS channel . SS channel have high ductility, clean surface finish and they are highly tensile. Also these S S channels have excellent high and low temperature properties, life cycle costs benefits. All the SS channel are 100% recyclable and hence they last for lifetime.
The manufacturing of stainless steel channels includes a series of process.
- The raw materials such as iron ore, chromium, silicon, nickel, carbon, nitrogen and manganese melts in an electric furnace. It is in semi-finished form.
- The semi finished formed steel undergoes hot rolling. Here the steel undergoes through heat and hot huge rolls.
- The stainless steel is put through heat and is cooled down at a prescribed temperature which is known as annealing. This process requires a lot of careful control.
- After annealing a scale forms on the steel. The most common process is pickling. It includes nitric hydrofluoric acid bath. Annealing and descaling is the next step.
- These stainless steel then undergoes through cutting and surface finishing.
- At last, the stainless steel are packed and fabricated to the end user.
Our continuous R&D to create dynamic and best quality channels have made us to stand as one of the top Stainless steel channels manufacturers in India.
- Stainless steel 201 channels
- SS 202 channels
- Stainless steel 301 channels
- Stainless steel 304 channels
- SS 304 L channels
- Stainless steel 304 N channels
- Stainless steel 304 LN channels
- SS 309 S channels
- SS 310 S channels
- Stainless steel 316 channels
- Stainless steel 316 L channels
- SS 316 Ti channels
- Stainless steel 316 N channels
- SS 316 LN channels
- Stainless steel 317 channels
- Stainless steel 317 L channels
- SS 347 channels
- SS 347 H channels