Ninthore Overseas is a leading manufacturer and supplier of the Stainless Steel Strips in domestic and international markets. Our highlight includes supplying superior quality of S S Strips to our patrons. Stainless steel strips possesses thermodynamic properties, electromagnetic properties and mechanical properties. These are the inherent properties of the Stainless steel strips. But temperature, degree of processing and magnetic field strength affects them. Stainless steel strips has lower thermal conductivity. It has higher electrical resistance than pure iron. The linear expansion coefficient and magnetic permeability vary depending on the crystal structure of the SS Strips.
Stainless steel strips forms by hot rolling and cold rolling techniques. Hot roll stainless steel strip is a semi finish metal which forms by the hot rolling treatment. It is then for conversion by cold rolling. Cold rolled stainless steel strip is produced from hot rolling, annealing and pickling of the steel strip. The polished rolls are then passed though cold rolling. Cold rolling mills are to equalize the desired thickness of the strip. These cold rolling mills are used to affect the necessary reductions and to secure the surface characteristics and mechanical properties.
Usage of Stainless Steel Strips
Stainless steel strips have various usage in different industries depending on the grades, size and dimensions. S S Strips are used in Architectural industry, Construction industry, Chemical industry, Automotive industry, Aerospace structural, Refineries industry, Fertilizers industry, Petrochemical industry, Nuclear Power Plant industry, Paper industry, Dyeing industry and Oil and Gas industry.
These Stainless steel strips are also for Kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipments and appliances. 201 stainless steel strips are for chemical containers, food processing equipments. Especially in beer brewing, milk processing and wine making.
All the strips also have usage on heat exchangers, woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying. Also for water filtration, nuts, bolts, screws and other fasteners in the marine environment.
We provide different grades in stainless steel strip to meet the needs and intended use of the patrons. Some of them are:
- 201 Stainless Steel Strip
- 202 Stainless Steel Strip
- 301 Stainless Steel Strip
- 304 Stainless Steel Strip
- 304 L Stainless Steel Strip
- 309 Stainless Steel Strip
- 310 S Stainless Steel Strip
- 316 Stainless Steel Strip
- 316 Ti Stainless Steel Strip
- 316 L Stainless Steel Strip
- 321 Stainless Steel Strip
- 347 Stainless Steel Strip
- 409 Stainless Steel Strip
- 410 Stainless Steel Strip
- 420 Stainless Steel Strip
- 430 Stainless Steel Strip
- 904 L Stainless Steel Strip, etc.
Stainless Steel Strip Processing
Ninthore Overseas provides the following process for Stainless steel strip:
- The raw materials such as carbon, manganese, sulphur, phosphorous, silicon, chromium, nickel and nitrogen undergo heating treatment. It forms a semi finished product.
- This semi finished product undergoes annealing process and cold rolled in cold rolling mills.
- As per the properties and the grades of the strips, the further descaling and pickling techniques are the next step. Here, the finished product is forms.
- After the formation of the product, the stainless steel strip is tested.
- As they are qualified in the tests , these strips are sent for cutting, grinding and machining process.
- At last it is packed carefully. Various packing ways are used such as boxes and crates, shrink wrapped, carton boxes, wooden pallets, wooden boxes, wooden crates.