Ninthore Overseas aims at providing the best quality Stainless Steel Flanges to the customers. Our skilled and trained workers and use of modern technologies help us to upgrade our level of quality of our products in compliance with the industrial quality norms. Hence, such quality products match to the products of international markets. We are one of the finest manufacturers of SS Flange. We produce the excellent quality array of SS flanges. While manufacturing SS Flange, addition of alloy makes it more durable and reliable. We offer Stainless Steel Flanges in various sizes, shapes and grades to meet the needs of our patrons. Ninthore Overseas is one of the leading stainless steel flanges manufacturers in India.
Applications of Stainless Steel Flange
SS flange have applications in multiple market segments depending upon the type, size and grade of the SS flange. These SS flange have applications in general building and construction industry, waste water treatments, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper industry, food processing industry, furniture. It is also used in Architectural Applications, Precision Engineering, Kitchen equipment, Sanitary Wares, Structural use of high Strength components, Handles, Handrails, Engineering industry, Petroleum and Oil and Gas industry.
We serve our patrons with best quality SS flanges as per industry quality standard. All standard sizes of flange are available. However, if a client wants SS flange of a non standard size, Ninthore Overseas supplies such SS flange with cutting service. Hence, feel free to order our SS flange, be it small or big. Ninthore Overseas will provide you with high quality product and with the best reasonable rates.
We manufacture stainless steel flange with a high quality raw material which can meet the international quality standards of industrial market segments. Henceforth the SS flange are highly corrosion resistant and rust resistant. These flanges are durable and will eliminate the replacement costs of replacing carbon structures due to the alloys added while manufacturing SS flange . SS flange have high ductility, clean surface finish and they are highly tensile. Also these S S channels have excellent high and low temperature properties, life cycle costs benefits. All the SS flange are 100% recyclable and hence they last for lifetime.
The manufacturing of stainless steel flange includes a series of process.
- The raw materials such as iron ore, chromium, silicon, nickel, carbon, nitrogen and manganese melts in an electric furnace. It is in semi-finished form.
- The semi finished formed steel undergoes hot rolling. Here the steel undergoes through heat and hot huge rolls.
- The stainless steel is put through heat and is cooled down at a prescribed temperature which is known as annealing. Therefore, this process requires a lot of careful control.
- After annealing a scale is formed on the steel. Descaling can be done through various process. But the most common process is pickling. It includes nitric hydrofluoric acid bath. Annealing and descaling can be conducted at different stages depending on the type of steel being worked on.
- These stainless steel then undergoes through cutting and surface finishing.
- At last, the stainless steel are packed and fabricated to the end user.
Features of stainless steel Flanges
- SS flange have excellent surface finish.
- SS Flanges are easy to install..
- Offered Flanges have accurate dimension.
- There are multiple diameters available in SS Flanges.
- Steel Flanges are rust resistant.
- These Flanges are resistant to corrosion.
- SS Flanges show high sturdiness.
- They have a conventional design.
- Steel Flanges are Qualitative in nature.
- SS Flanges are reasonable.
- Our provided Flanges are of varied specifications.
- SS flanges are tensile.
- We provide SS Flange with high life-expectancy.
- The Flanges are dynamic in nature.
- Stainless Steel Flanges are dependable.
- SS Flanges are imperviable.
- They are resilient.
- The SS Flanges are endurable.
- SS Flange withstands easily at the greater temperature and heavy loads.
- SS Flange have stress corrosion cracking resistance.
Stainless steel Flanges have various applications depending on the sizes, diameters and grades of the Flanges. Therefore, these SS flanges have uses in Oil and gas industries, Construction industries, Textile industries, Acid and chemical industries, Refinery industries and Cement industries. Typical applications of SS Flange are food processing equipments, kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipment and appliances, chemical containers, including for transport, heat exchangers, fabrication industries, heavy machinery industries, pressure vessels. Ninthore Overseas provides a high range of varieties of SS Flange to cater to the demands of intended applications of various industries. Also, we provide SS flanges to our patrons with dynamic thickness, sizes and shapes. We believe that the intended applications can be met by availing the products as per the requirements. Hence, customised SS Flanges by cutting and manufacturing into desired shapes and sizes are provided to our clients.
Our clients are attracted to the quality we provide. To assure our continuing high performance in standard quality, the products undergo various testing. SS Flange also go through testing like flattering/ flaring test, hardness test, radiography test, hydrostatic test, PMI/ IGC test, chemical/ mechanical test, macro/ micro test. Hence, the customer’s demands are satisfied easily.
We also assure that products are not hampered while handling. Thus, standard packaging techniques as wooden crates/ pallets/ boxes, carton boxes and shrink wrapped packaging are followed.
Patrons are provided with necessary documents to check the report of testing performed as per their demand.
We offer standard and customized grades stainless steel flanges to meet the intended needs of the customers.
Grades of Stainless Steel Flanges
- Stainless steel 304 Flanges
- Stainless steel 304 L Flanges
- SS 304 H Flanges
- Stainless steel 316 Flanges
- SS 316 Ti Flanges
- SS 316 H Flanges
- Stainless steel 316 L Flanges
- SS 316 LN Flanges
- Stainless steel 309 S Flanges
- Stainless steel 309 H Flanges
- SS 310 S Flanges
- Stainless steel 310 H Flanges
- SS 317 Flanges
- SS 317 L Flanges
- Stainless steel 321 Flanges
- SS 347 Flanges
- Stainless steel 347 H Flanges
- SS 201 Flanges
- Stainless steel 202 Flanges
- SS 904 L Flanges
Types of Flanges
- Slip on Flanges
- Blind Flanges
- Weld Neck Flanges
- Threaded Flanges
- Socket Weld Flanges
- Spectacle Flanges
- Lap Joint Flanges
- Orifice Flanges
- Groove Flanges
- Long Neck Flanges
- Flat Face Flanges
- Raised Face Flanges