Ninthore Overseas is a leading stainless steel flanges manufacturers in India. Flanges are for connecting pipes valves, pumps and other equipment to form a piping system. The use of flange provides easy accessibility for improvement, inspection or modification. Flanges are usually weld or screw. Ninthore Overseas aims at providing the best quality Stainless Steel Flanges to the customers. Our skilled and trained workers and use of modern technologies help us to upgrade our level of quality of our products in compliance with the industrial quality norms. We are the top orifice flanges manufacturers in India.
Orifice Flanges have uses with orifice meters for the purpose of measuring the flow rate of either liquids or gases in the respective pipeline. Pairs of pressure “Tapping”, mostly on 2 sides, directly opposite each other, are machine into the orifice flange. This makes separate orifice carriers or tapping within the pipe wall unneeded.
Orifice Flanges typically go together with either Raised Faces or RTJ (Ring type Joint) facings. They are, for all intensive functions, the same as weld neck and slip on flanges with extra machining. The orifice plate, which is not typically furnish with the orifice union assembly package, looks similar to a large ring washer with a handle attached. When we fully assemble, the orifice plate acts as a sandwich between the orifice flanges. Valve taps insert into pressure holes that allow for the attachment of field monitoring equipment so accurate measurements can be recorded.
Measurements of orifice flanges
- Orifice flange connections ought to be in accordance with standards.
- For in-line flow activity devices, the manufacturer’s installation requirements should be followed.
- Piping and first valving at the orifice fitting or different flow activity device ought to adapt to the road specification.
- Line faucet connections ought to adjust to the necessities for pressure tapping.
- Orifice flanges should be in horizontal pipes, as far as possible. When it’s not possible to search out a comfortable meter run during a horizontal piping, orifices may be installed in a vertical piping with upward flow for liquids and downward flow for gas and steam.
- The minimum meter run needed for each upstream and downstream of the orifice flanges ought to be in accordance with standards.
Features of stainless steel flanges
- SS flange have excellent surface finish.
- SS Flanges are easy to install..
- Offered Flanges have accurate dimension.
- There are multiple diameters available in SS Flanges.
- Steel Flanges are rust resistant.
- These Flanges are resistant to corrosion.
- SS Flanges show high sturdiness.
- They have a conventional design.
- Steel Flanges are Qualitative in nature.
- SS Flanges are reasonable
- Our provided Flanges are of varied specifications.
- SS flanges are tensile.
- We provide SS Flange with high life-expectancy.
- The Flanges are dynamic in nature.
- Stainless Steel Flanges are dependable.
- SS Flanges are imperviable.
- They are resilient.
- The SS Flanges are endurable.
- SS Flange withstands easily at the greater temperature and heavy loads.
- SS Flange have stress corrosion cracking resistance.
Types of flanges
- Slip on Flanges
- Blind Flanges
- Weld Neck Flanges
- Threaded Flanges
- Socket Weld Flanges
- Spectacle Flanges
- Lap Joint Flanges
- Orifice Flanges
- Groove Flanges
- Long Neck Flanges
- Flat Face Flanges
- Raised Face Flanges