Ninthore Overseas is a leading manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel products. We are a leading high quality stainless steel flanges manufacturers in India. SS flanges are available in different sizes and grades to meet the requirements of customers. SS flanges posses features of sturdy body, bears high load and has long lasting performance. Ninthore Overseas supplies product in a limited time frame and as per the needs of the clients. You can even order SS flanges in small quantities. We will be happy to serve you with the best quality and prices. There are a variety of slip-on flanges manufacturers in India
Slip-on flanges usually slip over the pipes. Slip-on flange are made with an inside diameter of the pipe flange slightly larger than the outside diameter of the pipe. Hence, the Slip-on flanges slip over the pipes. Slip-on pipe flanges are weld, usually on the both inside and outside, to provide strength and prevent leakage. These flanges can sometimes also have a boss/ ring or hub. Also, these types of flanges can be with bore to suit either pipe or tube.
The customers or users generally use slip-on flanges over weld neck flanges. These flanges are a cheaper option than the weld neck flanges. Also, it is the fact that less accuracy is required when cutting the pipe. Flanges are available with raised or flat faces and are also available in orifice configuration.
Standard, Dimensions and Weight
Slip-on flange is slipped over the pipe and then fillet welded. Slip-on flanges are easy to use in fabricated applications.
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 150 SO
- ANSI/ ASME B16.5 Class 300 SO
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 600 SO
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 900 SO
- BS 3293 Class 150 SO
- BS 3293 Class 600 SO
- DIN 86029 PN 10
Applications of slip-on flanges.
These flanges have variety of uses in different industries as they are cheaper and easy to use. The uses of flanges changes according to the grades of flanges. Their applications are in :
- Oil and Gas pipeline.
- Chemical Industry
- Water supply system
- Power plant
- Paper and pulp industries
- General purpose applications
- Fabrication Industry
- Food processing industry
- Structural pipe
Features of stainless steel flanges
- SS flange have excellent surface finish.
- SS Flanges are easy to install..
- Offered Flanges have accurate dimension.
- There are multiple diameters available in SS Flanges.
- Steel Flanges are rust resistant.
- These Flanges are resistant to corrosion.
- SS Flanges show high sturdiness.
- They have a conventional design.
- Steel Flanges are Qualitative in nature.
- SS Flanges are reasonable
- Our provided Flanges are of varied specifications.
- SS flanges are tensile.
- We provide SS Flange with high life-expectancy.
- The Flanges are dynamic in nature.
- Stainless Steel Flanges are dependable.
- SS Flanges are imperviable.
- They are resilient.
- The SS Flanges are endurable.
- SS Flange withstands easily at the greater temperature and heavy loads.
- SS Flange have stress corrosion cracking resistance.
- Slip on Flanges
- Blind Flanges
- Weld Neck Flanges
- Threaded Flanges
- Socket Weld Flanges
- Spectacle Flanges
- Lap Joint Flanges
- Orifice Flanges
- Groove Flanges
- Long Neck Flanges
- Flat Face Flanges
- Raised Face Flanges