Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Alloy 20 Sheet, where we as well deliver quality certain services. Alloy 20 Plates resists chloride ion and pitting corrosion and its content of copper guards it from sulfuric acid improved than a conventional alloy like 316. Alloy 20 Coils is used in Heat exchangers, Mixing tanks, Process piping, and so on. Alloy 20 Slating Coils’ corrosion resistance discovers other uses in the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics, and power generation industries.
Alloy 20 Perforated Coils (UNS N08020) is an iron – nickel – chromium austenitic stainless steel that was industrialized for supreme resistance to acid attack, precisely sulfuric acid. Meanwhile, these Carpenter 20 Sheets are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. Carpenter 20 Plates are made by combining carbon steel with one or several alloying elements, such as manganese, silicon, nickel, titanium, copper, chromium and aluminum.
Alloy 20 Sheet | Alloy 20 Sheet | Alloy 20 Sheet | Alloy 20 Sheet | Alloy 20 Sheet | Alloy 20 Sheet | Alloy 20 Sheet
Ninthore Overseas is one of the well-known trading & stockiest in Carpenter 20 Coils, where the alloying elements tend to form either solid solutions or compounds or carbides. Alloying elements in Carpenter 20 Slating Coils also have an effect on the eutectoid temperature of the steel. Manganese and nickel in Carpenter 20 Perforated Coils lower the eutectoid temperature and are known as austenite stabilizing elements. With enough of these elements in Incoloy 20 Plates, the austenitic structure may be obtained at room temperature.
Alloy 20 Sheet, Plate & Coil Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM / ASME SB 463|
|Size||:||1000 mm x 2000 mm, 1220 mm x 2440 mm, 1500 mm x 3000 mm, 2000 mm x 2000 mm, 2000 mm x 4000 mm|
|Thickness||:||0.1mm to 100 mm Thk|
|Form||:||Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Strip, Flats|
|Finish||:||Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, No.3, No.4, HL, BA, 8K|
|Hardness||:||Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.|
|Alloy 20||0.07 max||2.00 max||1.00 max||0.035 max||3.0-4.0||32.0-38.0||19.0-21.0||29.85 min*||2.0-3.0||0.045 max|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.1 g/cm3||1443 °C (2430 °F)||Psi -80,000, MPa -551||Psi – 35,000, MPa – 241||30%|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 20 Sheet
Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Alloy 20 Sheet, where we as well deliver quality certain services.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock