Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Hastelloy X Washers, which features superior strength and can be easily formed. Inconel 600 Flat Washer is also nonmagnetic, possessing an excellent combination of high strength, both hot and cold workability and resistance to ordinary forms of corrosion. Inconel 600 Lock Washers is used for furnace components, nuclear engineering and for spark electrodes, chemical and food processing. Inconel Alloy 600 Sealing Washers shows excellent toughness even at subzero temperatures and works well with most alkaline solutions and sulfur compounds.
To avoid stress corrosion cracking, Alloy 600 Split Washers fabrication should be fully stress relieved prior to use. Inconel 600 Slot Washers is non – magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties and a combination of high strength and good workability and is readily weldable. Alloy 600 Machine Washer exhibits high levels of resistance to stress and salt water, exhaust gases, and most organic acids and compounds. The cold work hardening rate of Inconel 600 Star Washer is less than that of stainless steel 304 yet higher than that of mild steel.
Hastelloy X Washers | Hastelloy X Washers | Hastelloy X Washers | Hastelloy X Washers | Hastelloy X Washers | Hastelloy X Washers | Hastelloy X Washers | Hastelloy X Washers
The versatility of Inconel 600 Spring Washers has led to its use in a variety of applications involving temperatures from cryogenic to above 2000 Degree F (1095 Degree C). Inconel Alloy 600 Wire Spring Washer gives it excellent resistance to chloride – ion stress – corrosion cracking. Inconel 600 Flat Spring Washers is a Nickel – Chromium Alloy having a great resistance to oxidation and corrosion.
Hastelloy X Washer Specifications
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||M02 to M33|
|Size||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Type||:||Flat Washer, Lock Washer, Sealing Washer, Split Washer, Slot Washer, Machine Washer, Star Washer SPRINGS – Wire Spring & Flat Spring|
|Balance||0.05-0.15||8.0-10.0||1.0 max||1.0 max||17.0-20.0||0.50 max||0.15 max||0.5-2.5||20.5-23.0|
|Density||Melting Point||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)