Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Inconel 718 Washers, which can be readily machined in either the annealed or the age – hardened condition. Inconel 718 Flat Washers is hardened by the precipitation of secondary phases (e.g. gamma prime and gamma double – prime) into the metal matrix. Inconel 718 Lock Washers maintains good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance and is used for parts requiring high resistance to creep and stress rupture up to 1300 Degree F (704 Degree C). Inconel 718 Sealing Washers is used in a variety of industries such as aerospace, marine engineering, chemical processing, pollution – control equipment, and nuclear reactors.
Inconel 718 Split Washers is also used in Gas Turbines, Space Craft, Rocket Motors, Pumps and so on. In both as – built and age – hardened states, the parts of these Inconel 718 Slot Washers can be machined, spark – eroded, welded, micro shot – peened, coated and polished if required. The excellent strength and corrosion resistance of Inconel 718 Machine Washers have been recognized by the oil industry and it is now widely used in this field.
Inconel 718 Washers | Inconel 718 Washers | Inconel 718 Washers | Inconel 718 Washers | Inconel 718 Washers | Inconel 718 Washers | Inconel 718 Washers | Inconel 718 Washers
It is the optimum heat treatment for these Inconel 718 Star Washers where a combination of rupture life, rupture ductility and notch rupture life is required. The age-hardening response of Inconel 718 Spring Washers permits the annealing and welding without spontaneous hardening during heating and cooling.
Inconel 718 Washer Specifications
|Standard||:||DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards|
|Length||:||M02 to M33|
|Size||:||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Type||:||Flat Washer, Lock Washer, Sealing Washer, Split Washer, Slot Washer, Machine Washer, Star Washer SPRINGS – Wire Spring & Flat Spring|
|Inconel 718||0.08 max||0.35 max||0.35 max||0.015max||0.30 max||–||50.00 – 55.00||17.00 – 21.00|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Inconel 718||8.2 g/cm3||1350 °C (2460 °F)||Psi – 1,35,000 , MPa – 930||Psi – 75,000 , MPa – 482||45 %|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Inconel 718 Washers
Ninthore Overseas is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Inconel 718 Washers, which can be readily machined in either the annealed or the age – hardened condition.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock