Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F1 Flanges, which is notable for its excellent corrosion resistance. Resistance to oxidation, or scaling in Alloy Steel F1 Slip On Flanges, is dependent on the chromium content in the same way as the corrosion resistance. Most austenitic steels, such as Alloy Steel F1 Threaded Flanges, with chromium contents of at least 18 %, can be used at temperatures up to 870 Degree C. Other metals in contact with Alloy Steel F1 Weld Neck Flanges, particularly in a damp or acidic environment, may suffer galvanic corrosion even though the stainless metal may be unaffected.
Alloy Steel F1 Blind Flanges it is widely used for food handling and cutlery among many other applications. Our company’s mission is to stock and supply every big or small, difficult or simple, urgent or regular requirement of Alloy Steel F1 Socket Weld Flanges to the utmost in customer satisfaction. We Ninthore Overseas also intend to become a one – stop shop for all the requirements of Alloy Steel F1 Lap Joint Flanges for both the domestic and international markets.
Alloy Steel F1 Flanges | Alloy Steel F1 Flanges | Alloy Steel F1 Flanges | Alloy Steel F1 Flanges | Alloy Steel F1 Flanges |Alloy Steel F1 Flanges | Alloy Steel F1 Flanges | Alloy Steel F1 Flanges
We also promise zero tolerance for poor quality products of Alloy Steel F1 Ring Joint Type Flanges, and we will also fulfil the core values with which the company was formed. Alloy Steel F1 Spectacle Blind Flanges can be successfully cold formed using all common practices.
Alloy Steel F1 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 / ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|Alloy Steel F1||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F1 Flanges
Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F1 Flanges, which is notable for its excellent corrosion resistance.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock