Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F5 Flanges, which may also be utilized at increased temperatures. The energy consumption based on the production of these Alloy Steel F5 Slip On Flanges has decreased recently due to technological improvements and energy conservation measures. This also influences its use in commercial kitchens and food processing plants, as our Alloy Steel F5 Threaded Flanges can be steam – cleaned and sterilized and does not need paint or other surface finishes. These Alloy Steel F5 Weld Neck Flanges is often applied in areas of higher temperatures than stainless steel can endure, and its low carbon allows it to be resistant against carbon precipitation.
However, like many other steels, our Alloy Steel F5 Blind Flanges is susceptible to warm chlorine environments and can potential pit and crack. These Alloy Steel F5 Socket Weld Flanges provides outstanding corrosion resistance in, for instance, caustic and acidic applications which includes sulphuric and higher chloride environments.
Alloy Steel F5 Flanges | Alloy Steel F5 Flanges | Alloy Steel F5 Flanges | Alloy Steel F5 Flanges | Alloy Steel F5 Flanges | Alloy Steel F5 Flanges |Alloy Steel F5 Flanges | Alloy Steel F5 Flanges
This is exactly because of the outstanding resistance to sulphide cracking of our Alloy Steel F5 Lap Joint Flanges in conditions characterized by increased levels of hydrogen sulphide (H2S), carbon dioxide (CO2) and as well chlorides (Cl). The major iron – bearing raw materials for making accessories of these Alloy Steel F5 Ring Joint Type Flanges are blast – furnace iron, steel scrap, and direct – reduced iron (DRI).
Alloy Steel F5 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 / ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|Alloy Steel F5||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5-1.0||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F5 Flanges
Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F5 Flanges, which may also be utilized at increased temperatures.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock