Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F9 Flanges, which can be successfully hot formed using forces similar to those required by austenitic stainless steels. Indeed, many of the reactions of Alloy Steel F9 Slip On Flanges interfere with one another, requiring the use of process models to help in analyzing options, optimizing competing reactions, and designing efficient commercial practices. Alloy Steel F9 Threaded Flanges is 100 % recyclable, where over 50 % of new steel is made from re – melted scrap metal, rendering it an eco-friendly material.
The carbide form can be iron carbide, or Alloy Steel F9 Weld Neck Flanges can be carbide of an alloying element such as titanium. On the other hand, in grey iron, carbon content in Alloy Steel F9 Blind Flanges appears as flakes or clusters of graphite, owing to the presence of silicon, which suppresses carbide formation. Important for the uniqueness of Alloy Steel F9 Socket Weld Flanges is the allotropy of iron — that is, its existence in two crystalline forms.
Alloy Steel F9 Flanges | Alloy Steel F9 Flanges | Alloy Steel F9 Flanges | Alloy Steel F9 Flanges | Alloy Steel F9 Flanges | Alloy Steel F9 Flanges | Alloy Steel F9 Flanges
In the body-centered cubic (bcc) arrangement for Alloy Steel F9 Lap Joint Flanges, there is an additional iron atom in the center of each cube. The presence of columbium tends to reduce the precipitation of carbides in the heat affected zone, so in most cases, Alloy Steel F9 Ring Joint Type Flanges can be used in the “as welded” condition.
Alloy Steel F9 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 / ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|Alloy Steel F9||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5-1.0||0.03||0.03||8-10||0.9-1.1|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F9 Flanges
Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F9 Flanges, which can be successfully hot formed using forces similar to those required by austenitic stainless steels.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock