Ninthore Overseas is One Of the leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F91 Flanges, which is easy to clean and does not tend to pick up odors. Therefore, Alloy Steel F91 Slip On Flanges is approved for use in acid production and concentration, along with the transport of such substances. Most steels like Alloy Steel F91 Threaded Flanges are first melted in electric – arc or basic oxygen furnaces and subsequently refined in another steelmaking vessel, mainly to lower the carbon content. In the argon – oxygen decarburization process, a mixture of oxygen and argon gas is injected into the liquid alloy of Alloy Steel F91 Weld Neck Flanges.
Because of its durability and aesthetic appeal, Alloy Steel F91 Socket Weld Flanges is used in a wide variety of products, ranging from eating utensils to bank vaults to kitchen sinks. While it is moderately resistant to chlorine, Alloy Steel F91 Blind Flanges generally should not be exposed to heat when Sulphur is present due to its high percentage of nickel.
Alloy Steel F91 Flanges | Alloy Steel F91 Flanges | Alloy Steel F91 Flanges | Alloy Steel F91 Flanges | Alloy Steel F91 Flanges | Alloy Steel F91 Flanges | Alloy Steel F91 Flanges
Chlorine exposure in Alloy Steel F91 Lap Joint Flanges should also not exceed temperatures of 1000 Degree F. Alloy Steel F91 Ring Joint Type Flanges only responds to cold – working practices and its mechanical properties are applicable for many areas of use. Alloy Steel F91 Spectacle Blind Flanges contains iron, chromium, manganese, silicon, carbon and, in many cases, significant amounts of nickel and molybdenum.
Alloy Steel F91 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 / ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|Alloy Steel F91||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5-1.0||0.03||0.03||8-10||0.9-1.1|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F91 Flanges
Ninthore Overseas is One Of the leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F91 Flanges, which is easy to clean and does not tend to pick up odors.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock