Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Carbon Steel A694 Flanges, where the high strength can pose problems. ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Slip On Flanges is reserved for those steels that contain a modest amount of alloying elements and that usually depend on thermal treatment to develop specific properties. Even when the ductility is adequate, higher forces in ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges are required to form the material, for example in tube bending. The heat treatment in ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges should be followed by subsequent rapid cooling in water or air, where this treatment applies for both solution annealing and stress relieving.
In special cases, ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flanges can be done at 500 Degree C – 550 Degree C. Ninthore Overseas is one of the stockiest and trader for high quality ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Blind Flanges, where there is one exception to the normal rule of poorer machinability. ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Lap Joint Flanges are generally more demanding to machine than conventional austenitic stainless steel, due to the higher hardness.
Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges | Carbon Steel A694 Flanges
However, ASTM A694 Carbon Steel Ring Joint Type Flanges has shown excellent machining properties. ASME SA 105 Carbon Steel Spectacle Blind Flanges is lean steel that generally offers a similar corrosion resistance, but has advantages in oxidizing media such as nitric acid solutions due to its low molybdenum content.
Carbon Steel A694 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A694 / ASME SA694|
|Size||:||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Flange Face Type||:||Flat Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Carbon Steel A694 Flanges
Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Carbon Steel A694 Flanges, where the high strength can pose problems.
Product Brand: Ninthore Overseas
Product In-Stock: InStock