Ninthore Overseas is One Of The Leading Manufacturer And Exporter Of Incoloy 330 Flanges in India. The strength and oxidation resistance of Inconel 330 Flanges at elevated temperatures make it a useful material for industrial heating furnaces; for muffles, retorts, conveyor systems, baskets and boxes, and various fixtures. Inconel 330 Slip On Flanges is also used in a variety of furnace components as well as in gas turbines, heat exchangers, general heat treating equipment and neutral and cyanide salt pots. Inconel 330 Threaded Flanges can be formed hot (in the range of 1750 Degree F – 1200 Degree F) and cold.
Meanwhile, these Inconel 330 Weld Neck Flanges are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. We stocks Inconel 330 Blind Flanges for applications in the thermal, chemical and petrochemical, and ore processing markets as well as for the power generation industry. Inconel 330 Socket Weld Flanges is an austenitic and nickel – chromium – iron – silicon alloy, which is to be used for a multitude of heat – treating applications.
Incoloy 330 Flanges | Incoloy 330 Flanges | Incoloy 330 Flanges | Incoloy 330 Flanges |Incoloy 330 Flanges | Incoloy 330 Flanges | Incoloy 330 Flanges
Without compromising in the quality of the final product of Inconel 330 Lap Joint Flanges, large scale production of varying sizes of products has been long going using advanced technological machinery and expert curated designs. Inconel 330 Ring Joint Type Flanges is an austenitic alloy with good high – temperature strength and corrosion resistance.
Incoloy 330 / SS 330 / Ra 330 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B564 / ASME SB564|
|Size||:||1/2″NB TO 60″NB|
||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 330#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|330||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.75-1.50||0.03 max||1.00 max||Balance||34.0-37.0||17.0-20.0||0.025||0.005 max|
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
We at Ninthore Overseas provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Ninthore Overseas ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)