Ninthore Overseas a leading Stainless Steel Flanges manufacturers and suppliers in India, with ex stock inventory of 600 tons. Flanges are used for connecting pipes, valves, pumps and other equipment to form a piping system. The use of flange provides easy access for cleaning, inspection or modification. Flanges are usually welded or screwed. Flanged joints are made by bolting together two flanges with a gasket between them to provide a seal.
We are manufacturers of all types of flanges such as Weld Neck Flange, Slip On Flange, Blind Flange, Plate Flange, Threaded Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Tubesheet, Long Weld Neck Flange and, Anchor Flange. We specialize in producing Orifice Flange, Long Welding Neck Flanges, Expander Flange and Reducing Flange.
Stainless Steel Flanges | Stainless Steel Flanges | Stainless Steel Flanges | Stainless Steel Flanges | Stainless Steel Flanges | Stainless Steel Flanges | Stainless Steel Flanges | Stainless Steel Flanges
We are manufacturers of flanges in size range of 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB), in compliance with dimensions as per ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings. Additionally, we can produce custom size flanges and rings for all our customers. As one of the leading flange manufacturer in India, we stock over 80 tons of stainless steel flanges, and 500 tons of mild steel flanges and carbon steel flanges . We can deliver custom size CNC machined flanges in 7 days, and standard size flanges in 2-3 days.
|Materials||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminum, Nickel Alloys|
|Specification||ASME, DIN, ASTM, EN, JIS, GOST|
|Size||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
|Standards||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings|
|Pressure Rating||150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 | PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Packing||Wooden Pallet or Box Packing|
|Services||Cutting, CNC Machining, Threading, Polishing|
What are the Main Flange Manufacturing Grades?
|Stainless Steel Flange||Carbon Steel Flange||Alloy Steel Flange|
Steel Flange Production Range – ANSI / ASME Flanges
- Size: 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
- Standards: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Pressure Ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class1500, Class 2500 | PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Types of Flanges: Weld neck Flanges (WNRF), Slip-on Flanges (SORF), Blind Flanges (BLRF), Lap Joint Flanges
(SOLJ), Socket-weld Flanges (SWRF), Screwed (Threaded) Flanges, Long weld neck Flanges (LWNRF), Spectacle Blind Flanges, Spacer & Blind Flanges, Ring Type Joint Flanges (RTJ), Reducing Flanges, Raised Face (RF) Flanges, Orifice Flanges, Large Diameter Flanges, Custom Flanges, Drawing Flanges, Forged Flanges, Plate Flanges, Flat Face Flanges, etc.
- Carbon Steel Flanges: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Stainless Steel Flanges: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Alloy Steel Flanges: ASTM A182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
- Special Alloy Flanges: Duplex, Super Duplex, Nickel Alloys
- Flange Face Type: Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
- Coating/Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
- Value Added Services: CNC Machining, Customized Flanges
|Specification (Latest edition)||Item Type||Pressure Class||Size Range|
|ASME/ANSI B16.5||Blind, Weld Neck, Slip-on, Socket Weld, Threaded and Lap Joint Flanges||150 to 2500LBS
150 to 1500LBS
|26“ to 60″
26“ to 48″
|ASME/ANSI B16.47||Orifice Flanges ( Weld neck, Slip-on, Threaded)||75 to 300LBS
|1/2“ to 12″
26“ to 60″
26“ to 48″
|ASME/ANSI B16.36||Orifice Flanges ( Weld neck, Slip-on, Threaded)||300 To 2500LBS||1″ to 12″|
|EN 1092-1 / DIN / BS 4504 Flanges||01 (Plate flange), 02 (Loose plate flange for Types 32—37), 04 (Loose plate flange for Type 34),05 (Blind flange), 11 (Weld-neck flange), 12 (Hubbed slip-on flange), 13 (Hubbed||PN2.5 to PN16
|10mm to 1800mm
10mm to 1000mm
10mm to 600mm
10mm to 400mm
10mm to 350mm
10mm to 300mm
10mm to 250mm
10mm to 200mm
|BS 10||Blind, Slip-on and Welding neck flanges||TABLE-A, D, E, F, H, J, K, R, S, T||15mm to 600mm|
|ASME/ANSI B16.9/MSS SP-43||Stub end -Type:A, B, C (Short pattern)||S10, S40, S80||½” to 24”|
At Ninthore Overseas, all fittings and flanges are subject to strict inspection at each stage of the production process, from starting material purchasing to product dispatch. They are visually examined for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, DIN, EN, and JIS codes and standards. Upon request, official certified Inspection Agencies can be called in to witness the material reports, dimensions and quality conformity of products.